• Central Park: a 35-acre wooded park with open green belts
• The Porch: an open-air pavilion overlooking the natural beauty of the park
• The Cove: a beautiful amenity center with a resort-style pool under a canopy of shade trees
• The Kitch: a unique food truck park for community events and outdoor cooking
• Plus, pocket parks, sports practice fields, fishing ponds, outdoor fitness areas and much more!Located right off the 380 corridor in Little Elm, Union Park also provides residents with easy access to all the local conveniences, shopping and dining, as well as recreation on nearby Lake Lewisville.
When you’re buying a new construction home it’s best to have an experienced REALTOR on your side to help guide you through the process. Picking the right floor plan and features, finding inspectors to double check the work, reviewing the closing statements, lender fees, title options, tax rates, are all things a realtor from Texas Pride Realty can do for you. This is at no extra cost to you, builders want you to be protected and pay for the agent to assist you.
Call Bob McCranie, Broker at Texas Pride Realty, at 972-754-0582 Today!