Want to buy a home that doesn’t have 14 other offers? Let’s go check out new construction.
Located just off 380 in Aubrey, TX, Union Park is a new home development with amenities galore. Plantation homes offers several floorplans and option levels for every budget. Check out their beautiful model home featuring two levels of amazing living spaces. This model has three bedrooms down,one up and multiple living areas. The kitchen is large enough for any cook to feel like a chef. View the tour above and feel at home.
Union Park is a beautiful 787-acre master-planned Hillwood community that was thoughtfully designed to bring families and neighbors together. A greenbelt with hike-and-bike trails runs throughout the property, connecting each neighborhood and park for a uniquely walkable community. A few of the amenities that residents will enjoy include:
• Central Park: a 35-acre wooded park with open green belts
• The Porch: an open-air pavilion overlooking the natural beauty of the park
• The Cove: a beautiful amenity center with a resort-style pool under a canopy of shade trees
• The Kitch: a unique food truck park for community events and outdoor cooking
• Plus, pocket parks, sports practice fields, fishing ponds, outdoor fitness areas and much more!
Located right off the 380 corridor in Little Elm, Union Park also provides residents with easy access to all the local conveniences, shopping and dining, as well as recreation on nearby Lake Lewisville.
When you’re buying a new construction home it’s best to have an experienced REALTOR on your side to help guide you through the process. Picking the right floorplan and features, finding inspectors to double check the work, reviewing the closing statements, lender fees, title options, tax rates, are all things a realtor from Texas Pride Realty can do for you. This is at no extra cost to you, builders want you to be protected and pay for the agent to assist you.
Call Bob McCranie, Broker at Texas Pride Realty, at 972-754-0582 Today!